Directors Shareholdings – 12th July 2013
Avanti Communications Group plc (AIM: AVN), the satellite operator, was informed today by Matthew O’Connor, Director, that on 12 July 2013 he bought 5,000 shares at 167.75 pence per ordinary share.
Matthew O’Connor now holds a total direct and indirect voting right interest in 202,091 ordinary shares in the Company, being approximately 0.18% of the issued ordinary share capital of the Company.
- Avanti sells satellite data communications services to telecoms companies which use them to supply residential, enterprise and institutional users.
- Avanti’s first satellite called HYLAS 1, launched on November 26th 2010 and was the first superfast broadband satellite launched for Europe.
- Avanti’s second satellite, called HYLAS 2, launched on August 2nd 2012. It extended Avanti’s coverage to Africa, the Caucasus and the Middle East.
- Avanti’s third satellite HYLAS 3, to be launched in partnership with ESA in 2015, will provide further capacity in the EMEA region.
- 83% of Avanti’s fleet capacity address the high growth telecommunications markets of Africa, the Caucasus and the Middle East.